Our values and objectives working with homeless people
St Mungo's has four clear objectives which are at the root of everything we do:
- to prevent homelessness and the exclusion that embeds it
- to alleviate homelessness and exclusion
- to assist personalised recovery for homeless and excluded people
- to influence policy that affects homeless and excluded people.
Our vision is that everyone should have a decent place to live, enjoy good health, and have something meaningful to do - and also have satisfying relationships.
Our mission is to house, support and care for vulnerable and excluded people who either have been, or are at risk of, sleeping rough and homelessness.
Our aim is to make sure that homeless and excluded people can improve their quality of life.
Our core values are:
- Respect and ambition - we respect the life histories of homeless people, believe in their potential and will help them realise their ambitions
- Excellence and creativity - we aim for excellent and creative solutions to the changing needs of homeless people
- Equality and diversity - we are richer as a charity and as a society by valuing diversity and striving for equality of opportunity Read more
Read more about our values and objectives in our Annual Review 2012-13.
St Mungo Community Housing Association is a registered charity No 1149085, a limited company registered in England and Wales No 8225808, and a Housing Association No LH0279. Read more about our charitable status.