Royal Parks Half Marathon
- Date: 6 October 2013
- Where: Starts and finishes in Hyde Park (Near Knightsbridge)
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Registration Fee: £50*
- Sponsorship Target: £395*
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon is by far the most beautiful half marathon to take place in London. As one of the most enjoyable and memorable events in the running calendar, it is definitely not to be missed.
Run 13.1 miles through four of London's beautiful Royal Parks. Along the way this iconic route passes some of London's most famous and historical landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Admiralty Arch and Big Ben.
*SPECIAL PACKAGE: Thinking about running the Bupa 10K as well? Check out our special deal and get a discount on the registration fee and sponsorship target.
Want to join the St Mungo's running team?
now. If you would like more information about the event please contact us or call 020 8762 5544.
We will provide you with:
- A fundraising pack and help setting up your own fundraising page on Justgiving
- A St Mungo's running vest
- Fast, friendly response to queries by email and phone
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo's project to see the frontline work we do
- Regular communications from the team
- Support on the day!